I have a Log directory at C:\Logs and in that directory are say 5 different
logs, per day, by application.  ex. app1-07262016.log, app2-07262016.log,
etc...  I want to watch these logs and send them over to Graylog.

I have nxlog installed on the Windows server along with sidecar.  I've
setup a Syslog/UDP input and it's collecting info from these logs.  However
the formatting isn't allowing for accurate searching.  For example,
everything is in the message:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UeoiAwYZPag/V5fTiXMERzI/AAAAAAAAAQg/1KiAdI4zhIs_8EsUjyq4e1fKWus4vr20wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2016-07-26%2B15-17-07.png>
In this example I'm unable to search for instances where the "level" =
something.  This one shows Debug but I'd want to eventually setup alerts
for "level=Fatal".  I assume that this is a result of how I've setup the
nxlog.conf or created the input.  The raw logs, as they are now, are pumped
into Splunk and I can easily search for host=something level=Fatal and
create an alert on that query.

nxlog.conf which I cobbled together from various online sources:

define ROOT C:\Program Files (x86)\nxlog
Moduledir %ROOT%\modules
CacheDir %ROOT%\data
Pidfile %ROOT%\data\nxlog.pid
SpoolDir %ROOT%\data