Hi Joshua,

On Thursday, 28 July 2016 00:00:36 UTC+2, Joshua Walderbach wrote:

> I did that and reformatted my nxlog.conf.  But messages are truncated for
> my platform logs, windows events look great.

This problem is most likely caused by the default value of the
ShortMessageLength setting for the nxlog xm_gelf module (see
https://nxlog.co/docs/nxlog-ce/nxlog-reference-manual.html#xm_gelf for
details), which will truncate the "short_message" field (which will become
the "message" field in Graylog) of GELF messages to 64 characters.

Cheers,
Jochen