Hi,

I've taken another look at the config files, but I graylog-server still
won't join the ES cluster as a client node and I can't get to the web
interface.

Here's the process I've run through to deploy so far:

   1. Deployed three ES nodes which are all present and configured as a
   cluster.  I can see each node is both a master and data node in Kopf.
   2. Deployed a new server to run graylog-server and used the deb package
   to deploy.
   3. Configured the graylog-server server.conf file to connect to the
   existing ES cluster, but I can't see the graylog-server node in Kopf or
   connect to the web interface.

I've put the config files on pastebin....am I doing something obviously
wrong?  I've also added the server.log file.

   - Elasticsearch config file - http://pastebin.com/DWFS24mJ
   - Graylog config file - http://pastebin.com/D9fcaU9D
   - Graylog server.log - http://pastebin.com/TXMex7dL

Thanks for your help; I must be missing something simple.

Adam