Hi Jochen,

I have tried your extractor, and it looks like it almost worked, except
that the timestamp seems to use UTC, instead of my local time zone.

So the timestamp in my case (Toronto) is 4 hours ahead of the timestamp in
the application log.

What is the timezone that I should use? It seems that the Toronto in the
dropdown did not work.

Thanks,

Wayne