joda-time-2.9.5.jar version has just released. We copied this jar file to
our graylog2 server and restarted the services. But still graylog server
time is wrong.

# cp /home/aziz/joda-time-2.9.5.jar /usr/share/elasticsearch/lib/
# rm -rf /usr/share/elasticsearch/lib/joda-time-2.9.4.jar
# service elasticsearch restart
# service graylog-server restart

Do we have to wait for graylog-server rpm tarball update to fix this?