Hi All,

Need some help with creating simple test pipeline.
I created pipeline Test and aded two connections:
Default stream
Test stream - which has configured syslog plain output to local host:
    syslog ID: 5878215e60eec31982e38194
    Type: com.wizecore.graylog2.plugin.SyslogOutput
    Edit Delete from stream Delete globally
    format: full
    host: localhost
    keystore: <empty>
    keystorePassword: <empty>
    maxlen: <empty>
    port: 514
    protocol: udp
    truststore: <empty>
    truststorePassword: <empty>

Then I created simple rule
rule "Test"
when
  true
then
  let out_message = create_message("metric:123");
  route_to_stream(name:"Test", message:out_message);
end

I don't use input data - just need to test output.
The Test stream has rule:
message must contain "metric"

So I presume to see
metric:123

in /var/log/messages but nothing is there.

Questions:
- Any step by step instructions how to create dummy pipeline with output
messages?
- Any debugging hints for pipelines?
- Any hints what could be wrong?

Thanks,