I have not stopped anyone from speaking after all who am I to stop?
Ill post my feelings if it does not sound "theoretical" theoretician
maaarude idam vereyannu Ranju Radhe........
Ranju when you get emotions when the term "Dalit" discouse comes into
picture. It is with the same passion I also speak