Dear Gopinath and all friends

> happened to see the discussions based on the book nalini jameela.

 I havent come across a book 'nalini jameela'. Were there discussions in
this list also?

i am
> gopinath who has written that book first time.

If you are the writer of the book, you must be knowing of this, please let
others know of this book which you have 'written'!

 later i heard that some
> people made some modifications on it.

Well, as a writer, you have all the right to oppose, if some one made some
modifications. This is outrageous, don't you know of copyright? haven't you
complained yet? I think you should do that, as a 'writer'.

reading the letters of dilip
> raj, i felt sympothy on him. the entire things he says about the book
> and his role on it are lies which i can prove easily.

As I understood, Dileepraj was talking of a different book, which is written
by Nalini Jameela. The autobiography of a sex worker,   West Land
Books,  ISBN  8189975110. Which got  two times transcribed by different
people. And she herself, claims in the introduction to the second edition,
why the first edition got misrepresented, and she thought of withdrawing the
book, and why she went on rewriting the book, with the help of a group of
people. This book, Autobiography of a sex worker, is available in the shops
now, and the AUTHOR is NALINI JAMEELA.

all discussions
> are based on these lies.  now i remember basheer's charactor ettukali
> mammunju.

As I understand Ettukali Mammoonju claims 'fatherhood'. 'Author hood' as in
'father hood' is very reflective indeed.  I have also met Nalini after the
book release, and I would like to believe her, as I always did. Also the
readers, who read the book, WRITTEN by Nalini Jameela would do that as those
are her memories. And I think any discussion on the book written by Nalini
Jameela about her life should be based on her claims.

Aryan