Deshabhimani camp is not monolithic I suppose.
may be they are trying to contain different/ opposing voices.

But the immediate context prompted me to write for the first ( and perhaps
the last) time in it.
editor who called me said that they are opposed to the moralistic portryala
in Kairali and want to engage in an open discussion on Chengara and land
issues.

feedback from certain CPIM friends shows that there are many who
remain uncertain on Chengara struggle feeling angry over rightist response
of CPIM's  Womens wing to night vigil.

happy to see that everybody in that camp are not GPRamachandrans and
Pokkers..

Rohit,
I will post a gist within couple of days

--
Dileep R I thuravoor