If our efforts are unwanted then we should spent our energy else where. it
is not that there are no issues in Kerala that we all have to go to
Chengara.

if this is/was the spirit behind the solidarity movemnt it is better to stop
the "work of activism" here (on Chengara) and move to some other location
but i feel it should not be so

 i appreciate the way (whatever maybe its limitation) the group thought and
acted .... night vigil..at least it generatd some talk(good or bad)....and
probably got some attention ...
let us carry it forward.. it s notthe time to stop it midway..

it is really funny to hear that left intellectuals' moral call against
"anarchists"
are those who fight against the state in chengara also belong to this
category?