So it looks like the agenda is prescriptive and Chengara is being sidelined
for the Night Vigil - precisely what the silences and absurd accusations
from GPR stood for
As of now, Chengara is an issue, regardless of whetherotherissues still
exist or have been killed in Kerala
Can we turn tables and get our focus on people on a strike for livelihood,
and have not focus on whether one smoked a cigarrette or not - the kind of
implausible demand for a state inquiry

--
Bobby Kunhu