Mr. Warrier

Please do not be presumptous that no one has written on the Gujjar crisis -
may be you do not read newspapers. Almost every english language newspaper
and visual media have given the Gujjar crisis devoted space on their front
page or prime time as the case might be. There have also been sufficient
number of editorial opinions. I would advice you to read newspapers for a
change.

Second and third, questions that you should ask yourself and the blogger,
whether you have any idea of the constitutional history that got rexervation
in its place. And pray be nice enough to tell Ms. Scindhia the magic formula
that could get her out of this imbroglio.

The violence thats being unleashed by the state against Gujjars is
deplorable. Nonetheless, I do not want to engage in an argument on this
since you have betrayed with this post your absolute lack of awareness
(which forms part of the privileged caste zeitgeist) on caste hegemony and
the history of the same in various parts of India

Yes there are some of us in this group who sincerely gasp and are terror
stricken when we hear of the BJP, but that has more to do with our politics
and our identities. Its the same gasp that escapes me when I see naive
neo-liberal posts like this

Best

--
Bobby Kunhu