hi
(un)fortunately first time i hear the name zaiuddin sardar. it's not
long enuff after i realize my inescable, but unrepentant muslim root
with no deep reading on islam.
to me childhood beliefs always haunted me with the world of jinnumma
and mysticism interrogating the 'rationality' of my limited scientific
knowledge.
hence, i dont understand the meaning of reconceptualizing islam so as
to flourish the science.

regards
Ahmed rafeek j