Deshabhimani should have apologized for carrying that story on the front
page rather than for the mistake. There were reports of starvation in tribal
areas during Monsoon in some channels last week. Then how come Abdul
Rasheed’s  proletarian , anti imperialist newspaper carry a “thetamastra”
story on the front page??