*Dear friends *
**
*If my words hurt somebody in anyway, I'm sorry for that. *

*But here one thing I don't understand. Everybody, wearing the uniforms of
liberals' want healthy discussion by putting Left in the Dock. *
*Abusing and stupid news and write ups, came usually in Manorama and
Mathrubhumi - nobody show any impatience or intolerance on it. *
**
*thanks and let us go for another healthy discussion AGAINST LEFT  whatever
relevants it has*
*regards *
*Rasheed *