[Goes only to show up how profoundly Modi and his minions have got rattled
and how so very ugly the members of this gang are.
And, where does this publication stand.

《MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
· Jan 29, 2019
Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

राहुल देव Rahul Dev
@rahuldev2
I can't believe you have written it. Stumped. Sad.

10:18 PM - Jan 29, 2019
765
164 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy》]

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/madhu-kishwar-rahul-gandhi-free-sex-1442344-2019-01-30?fbclid=IwAR1CZ7MNi-jJstPdSJNY3b3IXGsvUHr3XiD0bkHxcq-7UsKsyltF2V5K4lg

Madhu Kishwar asks if Rahul Gandhi will promise free sex to adults next.
Twitter hits back and how
It is not easy being on Twitter these days. The plausible what-if scenarios
get tested to the limits and how.

India Today Web Desk
New Delhi
January 30, 2019UPDATED: January 30, 2019 12:38 IST

Sop for sex? Not so much, Twitter tells Madhu Kishwar

HIGHLIGHTS
Madhu Kishwar is a noted scholar and activist
She tweeted, "Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult
male for a certain number of days every year!"
Kishwar's Twitter audience's reactions, rather say the conversations, were
enlightening

It is not easy being on Twitter these days. The plausible what-if scenarios
get tested to the limits and how.

Now, Madhu Kishwar, a noted scholar and activist, is no exception to
imagining "what might/could have been."

Kishwar thought to herself what if Congress president Rahul Gandhi flexed
his political muscle a little more and spread the cover of free wheat/rice
for BPL families (or so claimed) to more basic needs -- like sex -- for
"adult males". And shared what was on her mind -- despite Twitter not being
Facebook and asking for it.

Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a certain number of
days every year!"

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

akkaraadisal
@balaji_vasan
Replying to @ARanganathan72
Congress also brought food security bill to provide free wheat/rice for bpl
families. If both MNREGA and Food security act not enough, then something
seriously wrong..

4,672
8:07 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
4,774 people are talking about this
In the parallel world, or this world for that matter, no audience would
take this down easy. And Kishwar's Twitter audience was no anomaly.

The reactions, rather say, the conversations, were enlightening.

One of her audience said, "I can't believe you have written it. Stumped.
Sad."

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 · Jan 29, 2019
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

राहुल देव Rahul Dev
@rahuldev2
I can't believe you have written it. Stumped. Sad.

767
10:18 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
162 people are talking about this
Others had a valid question: "have you ever paid for the sex????????????"

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 · Jan 29, 2019
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

Ashok ಕನ್ನಡದ ಕಂದ
@buddha2019
have you ever paid for the sex????????????
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status/1090257618155667457 …

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!
https://twitter.com/balaji_vasan/status/1090252335320772608 …

609
10:12 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
92 people are talking about this
And we had the answers too: "See this depends person to person. She always
paid"

Ashok ಕನ್ನಡದ ಕಂದ
@buddha2019
 · Jan 29, 2019
Replying to @madhukishwar
have you ever paid for the sex????????????
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status/1090257618155667457 …

Himanshu Malhotra
@himanmal
See this depends person to person. She always paid 💰

325
10:19 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
18 people are talking about this
And some serious antargyaan for the human (read: boyfriend) soul: "Sex is
free mam, but it's gf only who demands for shopping and stuff. I never paid
my gf for sex. Do you ask for money from your husband?"

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 · Jan 29, 2019
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

Not Arun Jaitley
@ArainJutley
Sex is free mam, but it's gf only who demands for shopping and stuff.
I never paid my gf for sex.
Do you ask for money from your husband?

286
10:39 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
38 people are talking about this

One of the Twitter users said the obvious: "Ma'm, it is the FB which cares
about "What is on your mind", not twitter!"

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 · Jan 29, 2019
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

Discourse Hacker
@Shudraism
Ma'm, it is the FB which cares about "What is on your mind", not twitter!
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status/1090257618155667457 …

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!
https://twitter.com/balaji_vasan/status/1090252335320772608 …

262
10:56 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
23 people are talking about this
And another question: "She has a mind?"

Discourse Hacker
@Shudraism
 · Jan 29, 2019
Replying to @madhukishwar
Ma'm, it is the FB which cares about "What is on your mind", not twitter!
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status/1090257618155667457 …

Syed Usman
@Sydusm
She has a mind?

136
11:04 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Syed Usman's other Tweets
We have an answer to this one: "Of course she has a mind! What she has lost
is the filter!"

Syed Usman
@Sydusm
 · Jan 29, 2019
Replying to @Shudraism and 2 others
She has a mind?

Discourse Hacker
@Shudraism
Of course she has a mind! What she has lost is the filter!

178
11:09 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Discourse Hacker's other Tweets
We don't think that's what she meant: "Ma’am, I don’t think most Indian
males would like to have sex with Rahul Gandhi. This is destined to fail."

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 · Jan 29, 2019
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

Bhakti 👩‍⚕️
@Conscientiouspg
Ma’am, I don’t think most Indian males would like  to have sex with Rahul
Gandhi. This is destined to fail.

22
2:39 AM - Jan 30, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Bhakti 👩‍⚕️'s other Tweets

Does this mean this would have been a winner in the parallel world? Ahem!:
"If #RahulGandhi promises free #sex then he will be PM for eternity, don't
give him ideas! Modi jo gussa ho jayege"

MadhuPurnima Kishwar
✔
@madhukishwar
 · Jan 29, 2019
 Wait till Rahul Gandhi also promises free sex for every adult male for a
certain number of days every year!

abhishek
@abhishek848
If #RahulGandhi  promises free #sex then he will be PM for eternity, don't
give him ideas! Modi jo gussa ho jayege

25
10:47 PM - Jan 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See abhishek's other Tweets
So what's the deal, now? Are we or are we not asking Rahul Gandhi to do
this?

No? Okay. We'll survive.
--
Peace Is Doable