Hi

I observe a strange thin running Dickey Fuller tests:

It's irrelevant if I run this test on an expected stationary or non-stationary
time series. The result of the p-valu i always 0,5!!!

Anybody else has observed this? Is it possible to solve this?

By the way: it's a new nice feature that the AR / MA lags of the Dickey Fuller
Test are now possible with more than 4, but it's not possible to set an lag
order higher than 4 in the ARMA model - WHY?

I'm running version 1.3.0 und Linux and also the windows version.

And: Where have the model selection criteria infos gone? In previous versions,
there where the Standard-Criterias like AIK, R-squared and so on also in the
Dickey Fuller Test-Output.

Robert