Riccardo Jack Lucchetti schrieb:

> Otherwise, all you can do is wait until Allin fixes it and a new windows
> snapshot is out.
>
> While we're at it, release of 1.6.0 is imminent. User-visible changes are
> quite a few, but most importantly, there's been a big effort to restructure
> things internally. If you guys could stress-test the windows snapshot and/or
> your own home-compiled CVS version, that would be a big help.

Unfortunately I don't have time in the next couple of days, but I was
thinking that maybe a more formalized testing period would be useful to
make sure that no existing things were broken by the internal
restructuring. I have in mind things like the histogram bug (continuous
vs. discrete) that appeared in 1.5.1. (No offense intended, Jack, it's
just an example ;-)

So maybe put out a 1.6 release candidate for two or three weeks? It
would also help if Allin and Jack could tell us what areas have been
rewritten and that are therefore most likely to contain new bugs.

Btw, I'm very happy with gretl's progress!
Cheers,
Sven