The constant is by definition uncorrelated with the residual and
therefore can not be endogenous.  I note that the gui always includes
the constant in both the set of regressors and in the instruments
which is generally correct.  I like the fact that in FRETL all the
exogenous variables are included in the list of exogenous variables
rather that in stata where one lists all the endogenous and the
exogenous variables not already listed.

Measuring R^2 as 1-RSS/TSS will give a different answer in OLS and in
TSLS which is what one would expect.  Is this, perhaps a more
appropriate measure of fit for TSLS.  I think that both give the same
answer in ols.

Best Regards

John