On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, nadaud(a)centre-cired.fr wrote:

> Hello listers, greetings from Paris !
>
> Just returned and glad to read you !
>
> Well, I tried both of your advises but the problem persists.
>
> Jack as, you wrote, there is probably something lurking around, and this is
> why I decided to write to the list because it seemed serious enough to report
> it.
> Initially, I throught I made a mistake in copying the code of the main
> script, but after struggling most of yesterday (30th january) it seemed that
> the same code did run differently in two executions !!?
>
> I will try to make the computations using series instead and tell you.

Please send a testcase, that would be very helpful. Also, please be
explicit on the version of gretl you're running.

> PS: I have good hope to provide around march / april some functions and
> scripts to compute spatial tests in gretl.

Excellent. I assume you've noticed that we now have the function "mread"
to read matrices from text files, haven't you?

Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
Dipartimento di Economia
Università Politecnica delle Marche

r.lucchetti(a)univpm.it