On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Berend Hasselman wrote:

> On 28-04-2009, at 07:22, Allin Cottrell wrote:
> >
> > I've put up a new gretltest.dmg which I think should fix that
> > issue.
>
> I have tested this on Mac OS X 10.5.6 and it worked for me.

Great, thanks.

> How did you get the @executable_path into gretcli? Very
> interesting because if you can do the same with libgretl and the
> gretl gui, then you probably won't have to set and use the
> DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable any longer.

Yes, you're right.  I've been reading about install_name_tool,
which can be used change the install name of libraries, and to
change the links for executables.  Since this seems to be working,
I'll finish the job and get rid of the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH setting.

Thanks for suggesting the use of the R GTK+ Framework, this seems
to be a much better approach than using Fink.

Allin.