Hi all.

I am new to gretl and I am sorry if this is too rudimentary a question.

I am trying to append my data set (already imported) with another file that
contains the descriptive labels.  I know how to do it one variable at a time
in the gretl console but is there some way to add all the labels for all the
variables at once?

Thanks so much!

Shaianne