On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Franck Nadaud wrote:

> I finally checked my problem and here are my conclusions
[snip]
> 3) A first line of conclusion is thus that : first, the loops
> are not under cause ; second, it seems that the system commands
> do not handle colinearity in the variables as efficiently as
> does ols. This seems rather serious because instead of getting
> an error message gretl crashes.

Thanks for investigating! That is now fixed in CVS: if exact
collinearity is encountered in estimating a system you now get an
error message instead of a crash. Maybe later we can think if it's
worth trying to support automatic elimination of regressors in
this case, as with single-equation OLS.

Allin