Hello Allin,

I think there is a bug into laggenr_from_to or i don't know to use it.
when you call it twice on 2 different id of variable(already stored
into Z), it does restart the position of the returned list.
For example :
listlag1 = laggenr_from_to(1, 1, 50, &m_Z, m_datainfo, &err);
listlag2 = laggenr_from_to(2, 1, 50, &m_Z, m_datainfo, &err);
return the same numbers into listlag1 and listlag2.

I tried to fix myself the problem but i'm going to sleep. so i stop
not far further than get_transform() (called by laggenr, called by
laggenr_from_to)