Walt,

you are probably speaking about Discrete Choice Models based on the McFadden
Random Utility Models.
These models are not implemented in gretl.

You can estimate them in

STATA or Nlogit (retail software)

R or Biogeme (open source)

See

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Zj7W_z8yk

how to estimate Discrete Choice Models in Stata and R

--
Petr Mariel
Departamento de Econometría y Estadística