Dear Gretl community,

When I try to export some data to a .csv file (using the following menu
path File -> Export data -> CSV) I get "." as the decimal point instead of
",". I'm using a Mac with the pt_BR.UTF-8. In the Gretl's preferences menu,
the option "Use locale setting for decimal point" is checked.

How can I fix this behavior?

Best regards,
Henrique C. de Andrade
Doutorando em Economia Aplicada
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
www.ufrgs.br/ppge