Dear all,

Recently I found that if I plot a series right after a new installation of
gretl for windows (typically upgrading to a new release), it takes a pretty
long time to generate a graph. Some of my students might think that gretl is
"dead" at that moment but in fact it is not.

Does anyone have a clue about this?

Thanks

Yi-Nung Yang