Dear Allin

Ok and thanks, I can replicate what you described. It is ok under win
XP to save the plot as an EMF file. However, it is still the same
"...conversion input..." problem if I save it as an EPS file.

Additionally, I note that "Copy to clipboard" is disabled under ubuntu
(remains enabled under win xp). Is it intended?

Yi-Nung Yang