Hi:
I am the one who is doing the Turkish translation. In order set
English as default, you need follow:
Araçlar -> Seçenekler -> Genel...
Choose "English" at the lower part of the window. Click on "Uygula" to
apply the settings and restart gretl.
Regards
A. Talha YALTA
TOBB University of Economics and Technology