Hi,

I noticed that between command and function is a major difference:
dummify dList                -> works with a list
dummify(dList, NA)        -> only one series accepted

In terms of the script output window I think what would be a
nice-to-have is the option that as soon as output is added the window
goes to the front.
This is not always intended and could be annoying, but sometimes
(especially if one likes the eval command) this would come in handy.

Cheers
Leon