Am 23.06.20 um 11:45 schrieb Sven Schreiber:
Am 23.06.20 um 10:03 schrieb Paweł Kufel:
I have got the same output as Artur attached :( at:
gretl 2020b (relase Apr 11, 2020) and also gretl 2020c-git (built date
2020-06-20),
gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 4,
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6.

Thanks Paweł, that would seem to indicate that indeed the gnuplot
version 5.2.4 is the problem, and that it's not a Windows thing. Are you
in the position to update the gnuplot version and re-test on your system?

@Artur: I guess we should check the gretl version in our package and
issue an informative message for <2020c, and also put it in the help. It
may also be interesting to test on 2018d or something like this, perhaps
older gnuplot versions actually work as well.
Good, idea. I am going to add a message to the help text later this day. I may also add a warning conditional on the installed gretl version. I guess 2018d won't work due to some functions/ syntatical sugars applied -- but not sure which ones exactly.

Artur