W dniu 2020-06-23 16:30, Allin Cottrell napisał(a):
On Tue, 23 Jun 2020, Allin Cottrell wrote:

Per Sven's idea, the gretl snapshots for Windows now contain gnuplot 5.2.6 (building 5.2.8 can wait).

I would not particularly recommend replacing the gnuplot build
supplied with gretl with one from the gnuplot site, either on Windows or Mac.

We'll see about updating the gnuplot we package for Mac shortly.

The current macOS snapshot now includes gnuplot 5.2.6.

For the current snapshot, multiplot works properly.

Pawel