The only people who have any decency in this thread are Dhanasekaran Kuppusamy
and Allin.  All the rest think you are hot shit and can’t tolerate “English as
a second language” professionals.

Grow up and get a life… take some time off from your computer and get learn
some interpersonal skills, because you have none.

If I was the admin, I’d block these asshole responses to a completely valid
question from an EASL professional.

Cheers,

Dean Cuebas, Ph.D.

Associate Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry

Springfield, MO

417.830.1332    deancue...@missouristate.edu