On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, Dhanasekaran Kuppusamy wrote:

Thank you very much Prof.Allin.

                    Ok.Prof.  We can get the CUSUM or CUSUMSQ plot  via
the GUI. But my intention/ requirement  is  to graph  CUSUM or CUSUMSQ via
code to add  in  a script developed for Asymmetric  Cointegration and
Dynamic Multiplier in a Nonlinear Framework . Almost all the available
studies on ARDL and NARDL  used them  in ARDL and NARDL Models Using  stata
or Eviews or R prog . Hence,  I want to  incorporate the CUSUM or  --plot
command and expect your  --plot command shortly.
                   Once again thanking  you  for your immediate response.

Back to the main point.

In order to compute the two variants of the test, we internally compute the series of recursive residuals. By looking at the source code, I see that:

1) we're not using the most efficient algorithm for doing this (rank-1 update), but that's probably not a big issue

2) it shouldn't be difficult to provide that series after successful completion of the cusum command via a dollar accessor ($ruhat, maybe?).

  Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti
  Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali (DiSES)

  Università Politecnica delle Marche
  (formerly known as Università di Ancona)

  r.lucche...@univpm.it
  http://www2.econ.univpm.it/servizi/hpp/lucchetti