That's cool, Clive. Thanks you. The twitter-tweet is also out:
https://twitter.com/gretl_stats/status/1385222938417315842

Artur

Am 21.04.2021 19:19 schrieb Clive Nicholas:
After much procrastinating, false-starting and working through
numerous technical issues, I'm very pleased to announce a new video
tutorial for downloading and installing -gretl- using -git- (here,
version 2021b-git) which I've just published onto YouTube, available
at:

https://youtu.be/WSdZkd-uln4 [1]

Many grateful thanks to Sven Schreiber and Jack Lucchetti for comments
on an earlier (very poor) video draft sent to them (and Allin
Cottrell) back in January 2020.

Enjoy and tell your friends!

--

Clive Nicholas

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson

Links:
------
[1] https://youtu.be/WSdZkd-uln4