Am 22.04.2021 um 15:25 schrieb atecon:
That's cool, Clive. Thanks you. The twitter-tweet is also out:
https://twitter.com/gretl_stats/status/1385222938417315842

That direct link isn't working for me, but I can go to gretl_stats
directly of course.

Thanks again for managing the Twitter account, Artur! Some further
recent stuff to be tweeted might be the recently approved function
packages (even though some updates are just minor maintenance releases,
but anyway), and also perhaps individual items from the changelog for
the upcoming release.

If you need them, I can make more concrete suggestions; the first and
foremost thing could be the fact that the new gretl will run on the
latest Macs with the new CPU.

cheers
sven