On Sat, 1 May 2021, Brian Revell wrote:

I just clicked on the view Larger or Smaller icons on the bottom rhs options to the right of the Edit Copy Save etc menus and the error message sprang up.

Ah, I see an error on resizing the plot when the confidence interval is shown as a shaded area rather than error bars. That's now fixed in git; the fix will be in the next release.

Tech note: when we resize a plot we add a "linewidth" directive so that gnuplot will make the lines thicker or thinner. But that's not valid if the element to be plotted is not a line, as with a shaded area (or "filledcurve" in gnuplot lingo).

Allin