Am 01.05.2021 um 14:16 schrieb Brian Revell:
Hi Sven, I just clicked on the view  Larger or Smaller icons on the
bottom rhs options to the right of the Edit Copy Save etc menus and the
error message sprang up.
Nothing complicated. As I said the forecast graph itself (just a simple
50 percentile trend model with forecast for 5 extra time periods and 95%
CI) was fine.
Brian

OK thanks. I tried that and it's working here, no error. Same April 21st
snapshot on Windows. Maybe you could try to cleanly un-install gretl via
Windows' "Add or remove programs" tool, and then re-install.

cheers
sven