Dear gretl mailing list,

I'm pleased to announce the release of PairPlot version 0.99, which includes the following new features:

- **Add new parameter title for setting an overall title**: Users can now set a title for the overall plot. - **Internal refactoring: Switch to gretl's built-in gridplot apparatus**: This means that all the graphics file formats supported by gretl can be used, and usage via `gretlcli` in "display" mode now works. - **In case the user's specification calls for just a single plot, no "multiplot" is created**: The package now handles single plots more efficiently. - **The graphical interface is enhanced, with more options**: Users will find the updated package more user-friendly and customizable.

You can read the doc here:
https://gretl.sourceforge.net/current_fnfiles/unzipped/PairPlot.gfn

We encourage all gretl users to try out the new features and provide feedback. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to the gretl community.

Best,
Artur