Am 03.07.2024 um 18:32 schrieb Brian Revell:
Hi
Will it be integrated with the Gretl menu driven User Interace?
Brian

On Wed, 3 Jul 2024, 16:51 Artur T., <ate...@posteo.de> wrote:

    - **The graphical interface is enhanced, with more options**:
    Users will
    find the updated package more user-friendly and customizable.

I'm not the package author, but the package attaches itself to the menu under View/Graph specified vars. And then you get a dialog window where you pick a pre-defined list or (as usual) you define the list of variables to be pair-plotted. So I'd say, the answer is yes.

cheers

sven