Hello again Branden,

On 2023-08-25 10:20, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> Attaching screenshots of Evince viewing the document in "Dual" mode,
> when produced with Debian's groff 1.22.4 and stock groff 1.23.0

I hate to be that meticulous, but if you open those images with GIMP,
you can see that the footer text is not at the same height on both
pages. This means that this is not a version issue.

In the ROFF file you've sent me there are no unwanted blank lines. I
honestly don't know how to debug this, even if it's not a big problem.
However I would love to know how to achieve precise margins with groff.

Thank you for your hard work on the GNU Project. This issue can't erase
the fact that I really like using groff.

--
Matteo Bini