Hi,
   I have run a 100ns-REMD of protein, which has 20 replicas (i.e. remd1.xtc,
remd2.xtc, ..., remd20.xtc).  I want to analyze a trajectory at specific
temperature  such as a trajectory at experiment temperature 298K rather than
analyzing the continuous trajectory. I have known GROMACS exchange coordinate
when REMD running. Do I just analyze remd2.xtc of replica 2(T=298K) if I want
to analyze a trajectory at 298K? Do I need to do something else on the
trajectories to get a trajectory at specific temperature(i.e. 298K)?

Best regards,
Ouyang