From: "Justin Lemkul" <jalem...@vt.edu>
To: "gmx-users" <gmx-us...@gromacs.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 3:02:10 PM
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] DPOSRES not working

On 9/7/17 8:52 AM, Sergio Manzetti wrote:
> Hey Justin , you sound like Mark Zuckerberg :)

I don't know whether that's good or bad...

> Here is the command I used:
>
> gmx trjconv -f traj -o confout5000.gro -b 10000 -e 10000

-dump 10000 is easier than using -b and -e, FYI.

> and it gives the write gro with DNA in the box as it should be.

So then things worked, yes?

> This confout.gro is not the same as came out from the GMX run, at the same
> moment as the TRJ and XTC came

In what way? Why does this lead you to believe that your restraints
aren't working? The questions I asked before are more diagnostic of
whether or not things are functioning. Dumping a (non-PBC-corrected)
frame and looking at another one (PBC corrected, albeit perhaps not in
the best way) does not say anything about whether or not the algorithms
are working.

-Justin

> Sergio Manzetti
>
> [ http://www.fjordforsk.no/logo_hr2.jpg ]