Dear Gromacs users,

In my simulations, I have specified ref_p= 1bar but after MD simulation I
obtain pressures equal to 0.19 bar (even with long simulation times) when using
pcoupl=Parrinello-Rahman. I know that Parrinello-Rahman is recommend for
production runs and Berendsen for NPT equilibration. However, I have read in an
article that Parrinello-Rahman is not stable for low pressures, so in such
situations its better to use Berendsen. I have tried to use Berendsen for MD
simulation but I obtain this Warning and I cannot remove it with the -maxwarn
option.

"Using Berendsen pressure coupling invalidates the true ensemble for the
thermostat"

How can I use Berendsen for MD simulation?

Thanks in advance,
C.