- pg-partman [i386]

I'm adding bug tasks for those we identified and set them to triaged as we know
how to fix them.
#3 - pg-partman [i386] - will stay unhandled until analyzed
#4 - postgres-rum - split this from the others and define is as #4

** Also affects: skytools3 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: pg-repack (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: postgresql-plproxy (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: postgresql-rum (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: pg-partman (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pg-repack (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pg-partman (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pg-repack (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: pg-repack (Ubuntu Cosmic)

** Changed in: postgresql-plproxy (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: postgresql-rum (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: skytools3 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: skytools3 (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: postgresql-plproxy (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: postgresql-plproxy (Ubuntu Cosmic)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  New upstream microreleases 9.5.16, 10.7 and 11.2

Status in pg-partman package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in pg-repack package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in postgresql-10 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in postgresql-11 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in postgresql-9.5 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in postgresql-plproxy package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in postgresql-rum package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in skytools3 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in postgresql-9.5 source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in skytools3 source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in pg-repack source package in Bionic:
  Triaged
Status in postgresql-10 source package in Bionic:
  Triaged
Status in postgresql-plproxy source package in Bionic:
  Triaged
Status in postgresql-rum source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in pg-partman source package in Cosmic:
  New
Status in pg-repack source package in Cosmic:
  Triaged
Status in postgresql-10 source package in Cosmic:
  Triaged
Status in postgresql-plproxy source package in Cosmic:
  Triaged
Status in postgresql-rum source package in Cosmic:
  New
Status in postgresql-11 source package in Disco:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Current versions in supported releases:
   postgresql-9.3 | 9.3.23-0ubuntu0.14.04 trusty <- no upstream updates anymore
   postgresql-9.5 | 9.5.14-0ubuntu0.16.04 xenial
   postgresql-10 | 10.6-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 bionic
   postgresql-10 | 10.6-0ubuntu0.18.10.1 cosmic

  Special cases:
  - Disco will be synced from Debian soon (we are on 11.1-2)
  - This is again a security update, so we prep and security will eval and
publish through -security

  Last relevant related stable updates: 9.5.16, 10.7

  So the todo is to pick:
  MRE: Xenial 9.5.14 from
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v9.5.16/postgresql-9.5.16.tar.gz
  MRE: Bionic/Cosmic 10.7   from
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v10.7/postgresql-10.7.tar.gz

  Standing MRE - Consider last updates as template:
  - pad.lv/1637236
  - pad.lv/1664478
  - pad.lv/1690730
  - pad.lv/1713979
  - pad.lv/1730661
  - pad.lv/1747676
  - pad.lv/1752271
  - pad.lv/1786938
  New - this bug
  - pad.lv/1815665

  As usual we test and prep from the PPA and then push through
  SRU/Security as applicable.

  Regression potential:
  - usually this works smoothly, but this time there is a change worth to
    mention for the SRU team. There is a change in all branches like [1]
    I agree with the change - it is right to fix the FE/BE protocol, the
    only thing that should be affected are testcases like the ones I found.
    So maybe some CIs (checking expected vs actual output) might break and
    logs might increase (now tracking formerly ignored errors), but
    not more.

  Note: opening private as it is not yet announced
  Public announce will on thursday.

  [1]:
  https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=c09daa910