On 29-Feb-2008, at 14:01, Christopher Morrow wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Teplov, Matvey
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> Maybe a wrong place to post this message to - sorry for that.
>> We finally got the small document together with an attempt to explain
>> what is on our mind. How can I distribute it around to get a
>> feedback?
>
> I believe the process is: write a draft, submit as an ID, the WG votes
> to include the work then it's submitted as a WG draft and progress is
> made...

The following link might be useful:

    http://www.ietf.org/tao.html

See, in particular, section 8. I'm sure that the following comment is
redundant given the fact that I already linked to the Tao, but don't
be afraid to ask working group lists, working group chairs, or more or
less anybody who you think might have some ability to help if you're
uncertain about anything.

Joe