Messages by Thread
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-routing-ops-sec-inform-03.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-grow-routing-ops-sec-inform-03.txt
Tobias Fiebig via GROW
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-routing-ops-terms-03.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Review of draft-ietf-grow-downgrade-bgp-community: scope and operational safety
Dikshit, Saumya via GROW
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-downgrade-bgp-community-01.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] request for BGP well-known community codepoint from FCFS range for draft-ietf-grow-downgrade-bgp-community
Job Snijders
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-downgrade-bgp-community-00.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-01.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Re: Call for adoption: draft-spaghetti-grow-downgrade-bgp-community-00 (Ends 2026-09-18)
Rinse Kloek
-
[GROW] Call for adoption: draft-spaghetti-grow-downgrade-bgp-community-00 (Ends 2026-09-18)
Paolo Lucente via Datatracker
-
[GROW] grow - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 127
IETF Meeting Session Request Tool
-
[GROW] review request: BMP statistics scoping and interoperability
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] draft-ietf-grow-bmp-rel: normative vs informative references
[email protected]
-
[GROW] Mail regarding draft-ietf-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] A well-known DOWNGRADE BGP Community
Job Snijders
-
[GROW] GROW@IETF126 Meeting Minutes uploaded
Lancheng
-
[GROW] Comments on draft-gao-grow-bmp-config-monitor-tlv-01
高星(联通集团本部)
-
[GROW] draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-ribs-filtered-00: F flag consistency across message types, and the unfiltered baseline
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] DF Alg registry coordination -- draft-saumvinayak-bess-all-df-bum vs. draft-kriswamy-bess-evpn-perflow-df
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Comments on draft-zhuang-grow-bmp-enhancement-for-vrf-loc-rib-01 : applicability to EVPN/IRB and inter-VRF leaking
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Reshad Rahman
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
gengnan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Srivastava, Mukul
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Srivastava, Mukul
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Srivastava, Mukul
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
gengnan
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Dikshit, Saumya
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Narasimha Prasad S N (snprasad) via GROW
-
[GROW] Re: Question on draft-geng-grow-bmp-rel-enhancement
Zhuangshunwan
-
[GROW] move draft-marenamat-grow-routeserver-nh-translation to IDR
Job Snijders
-
[GROW] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-ribs-filtered-00 (Ends 2026-08-05)
Job Snijders via Datatracker
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-rel-06.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-tlv-21.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Seeking WG feedback on draft-smith-idr-rr-deployment-considerations-00.txt
David Smith (djsmith)
-
[GROW] Slides for GROW WG Session at IETF 126
Lancheng
-
[GROW] Re: BGP over TLS/TCP - draft-wirtgen-bgp-tls-05 - draft update
Aravind Babu MahendraBabu (aramahen)
-
[GROW] IETF#126 OPSAREA Session Agenda
mohamed . boucadair
-
[GROW] Project@IETF126: GROWing BGP Terms & Security Documents
Tobias Fiebig
-
[GROW] GROW WG Draft Agenda Uploaded
Lancheng
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-yang-bgp-communities-10.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] grow - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 126
"IETF Secretariat"
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-yang-bgp-communities-09.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-yang-09.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Closed - One week review for Security Section of draft-ietf-idr-rfc4360-bis-07 (06-04-2026 - 06-11-2026)
Keyur Patel
-
[GROW] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv-05.txt
Zhanghaiyang
-
[GROW] Re: [Sidrops] Re: One week review for Security Section of draft-ietf-idr-rfc4360-bis-07 (06-04-2026 - 06-11-2026)
mohamed . boucadair
-
[GROW] Call for Agenda Items for IETF 126 (GROW)
Lancheng
-
[GROW] Fwd: [Idr] [Core] draft-haas-idr-bgp-attribute-escape-04 - WG Adoption call (6/2 to 6/16/2026).
Jeffrey Haas
-
[GROW] poll on Early IANA Allocation for draft-ietf-grow-yang-bgp-communities
Job Snijders
-
[GROW] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-grow-bmp-over-quic
IETF Secretariat
-
[GROW] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-grow-bmp-rel
IETF Secretariat
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-yang-08.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Milestones changed for grow WG
IETF Secretariat
-
[GROW] Feedback requested: Mark some long expired GROW internet-draft as 'dead' (abandoned)?
Job Snijders
-
[GROW] Re: [Idr] Re: behavior regarding 780:*:* depending on neighbor address family settings
Robert Raszuk
-
[GROW] [[email protected]: WG last call and IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-linklocal-capability (May 13, 2026 to May 27, 2026)]
Jeffrey Haas
-
[GROW] Re: [[email protected]: WG last call and IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-linklocal-capability (May 13, 2026 to May 27, 2026)]
Srivastava, Mukul
-
[GROW] Re: [[email protected]: WG last call and IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-linklocal-capability (May 13, 2026 to May 27, 2026)]
Srivastava, Mukul
-
[GROW] Re: [[email protected]: WG last call and IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-linklocal-capability (May 13, 2026 to May 27, 2026)]
Donatas Abraitis
-
[GROW] Re: [[email protected]: WG last call and IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-linklocal-capability (May 13, 2026 to May 27, 2026)]
Srivastava, Mukul
-
[GROW] RFC 9972 on Advanced BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) Statistics Types
rfc-editor
-
[GROW] New version of draft-ietf-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv draft. Summary and slot petition.
Camilo Cardona
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv-05.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-00.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Re: Call for adoption: draft-msri-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-02 (Ends 2026-05-04) This message starts a grow WG Call for Adoption of: draft-msri-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-02
Xiaolan Wan
-
[GROW] grow - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 126
IETF Meeting Session Request Tool
-
[GROW] Re: Call for adoption: draft-msri-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-02 (Ends 2026-05-04)
xiong.quan
-
[GROW] TR: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges
mohamed . boucadair
-
[GROW] Re: [Internet]Call for adoption: draft-msri-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-02 (Ends 2026-05-04)
谭智
-
[GROW] Protocol Action: 'Near Real Time Mirroring (NRTM) version 4' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-grow-nrtm-v4-11.txt)
The IESG
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-rpsl-registry-scoped-members-00.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Re: Call for adoption: draft-msri-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-02 (Ends 2026-05-04)
Zhanghaiyang
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-over-quic-00.txt
internet-drafts
-
[GROW] Call for adoption: draft-msri-grow-bmp-stats-informational-tlv-02 (Ends 2026-05-04)
Job Snijders via Datatracker
-
[GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-nrtm-v4-11.txt
internet-drafts