<aol>

Me too!

</aol>
On Feb 25, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Renwei li wrote:

+1

Renwei

-----Original Message-----
From: grow-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:grow-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Henderickx, Wim (Wim)
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:57 PM
To: Chris White; Smith, Donald
Cc: i...@ietf.org; grow@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [GROW] [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft- shakir-idr-ops-reqs-for-bgp-error-handling-01

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: grow-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:grow-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Chris White
Sent: woensdag 23 februari 2011 23:57
To: Smith, Donald
Cc: i...@ietf.org; grow@ietf.org

+1

Chris

On Feb 23, 2011, at 8:32 AM, Smith, Donald wrote:

+1 reasonable bgp error handling (rather then dropping sessions and flushing routes) is a good idea.

Ignorance is Bliss. "Bliss (Basic Language for Implementation of System Software) was a systems programming language originally for the PDP-10 and DECsystem-20 written at CMU." K-Oberman
donald.sm...@qwest.com