Tim,

Thanks for your comments.  Your suggestions for the Initiation Message look
like good stuff.  I would like to encourage the WG to brainstorm whether there
are any other items to add to the laundry list (without boiling the ocean,
please).  I'd also like to encourage any interested party including you to Send
Text if you've a mind to.

The next hop thing is interesting, but I have to ask: can't you pull it out of
the IGP already?  The reason we built BMP was because you just couldn't get the
info you need by BGP peering with the router, so we had to come up with another
way to externalize it.  This is not the case with the next hop stuff, is it?  I
would prefer not to reinvent wheels if we can avoid it.

Regards,

--John