Camilo -

I'd like to echo a number of points that Wes made, specifically:

Section 3.1 is confusing and seems to not provide useful information that is
referenced later in the draft.

A glossary of terms in the beginning to describe what you mean by the terms
customer and peer and other terms used in this draft (or choose other terms) in
terms of routes expected to be propogated and received may provide some clarity
given in the modern peering climate customer does not always equate to full
routes received and peer is a heavily overloaded term.

The word "victim" in section 4 is fairly strong language for the resultant
impact to networks of the discussed filtering techniques.  A victim also
implies a perpetrator, which may not be an accurate term for someone who may
not have violated any agreement they have directly in place with their
peers/providers.

The last paragraph in section 4.2 seems a little odd to me. Presumably if an
ISP offers community based filtering techniques for their customer use, and
earlier in the same section you've said it's impractical for this draft to
demand they stop offering such features, it is hard to imagine the scenario
where the customer using provided communities is in violation of their term of
use... although obviously any mumbo-jumbo could be written in a ToS/ToU, this
seems unlikely as they could just not offer such communities for manipulation
to customer if they didn't want them acted upon.

I'd like to see these issues addressed before supporting this draft for WGLC.

Thanks,

Jon